1. Phospholipids from herring roe improved plasma lipids and glucose tolerance in healthy, young adults B Bjørndal et al, Lipids in Health and Disease 2014, 13:82, Lipidworld
2. Bioavailability of EPA and DHA from Two Dietary Supplements ref. NCT019083 74 ClinicalTrials.gov
3. Oral Supplements of Omega-3 as an adjuct in the treatment of psoriasis CR Sgarbi, R Villa, and MBL Franco, J. Investigative Dermatology, 9/2012
4. Bioavailability of long chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids from phospholipid-rich herring roe oil Romega have been proven trough study to be significant to boost Omega-3 levels in the human body
5. Clinical Study to Investigate Psorax35 Supplementation in Patients With Psoriasis The main objective of this study is to establish the efficacy and safety of Psorax35 supplementation in patients with Psoriasis.
LIPIDCOMPOSITIONSWITH HIGH DHA CONTENT. Patent No.: US8846604